Establish in 2012, Just Dance It Newcastle was founded and created by Sarah Alston.
A dance studio where friendships are created through dance, our core value is about having fun, supporting and encouraging each other, challenging everyone to be the best versions of themselves, providing a safe, caring and fun environment where self-confidence grows.
Just Dance It is the dance studio where every child can be a dance star!
With a great team behind Just Dance It Newcastle we are now heading into our 9th year of creating magic!
Founder, owner/operator & dance
teacher Sarah Alston
Why Choose Just Dance It
- Fun, creative and energetic classes
- Learn the fundamentals of dance
- Fresh and current music and teaching styles
- Appeals to both boys and girls
- Make memories and celebrate important milestones
- Age appropriate tuition and costuming
- Develop confidence, creativity, coordination, sportsmanship, self-esteem, social skills, performance techniques, cognitive and motor skills
- Friendly, understanding, supportive and encouraging teachers who love what they do!
- Huge focus on fun and engaging classes
- Early childhood classes are the perfect stepping stone for big school and are endorsed by early learning experts